Known either as the Proform 2000 or the Proform Pro 2000, (which you can find here on Amazon) this spectacular treadmill delivers in every area. It is has been widely reviewed as the best in it’s price range. It’s range of options make it a great choice for the serious runner or person who wants to make a great investment in their health and wellness.
Click the topic in the table below to skip to your most urgent question, or continue to read the whole review
What You Get:
- Incline AND Decline – Most treadmills these days allow you to incline the treadmill, allowing you to prepare for those hills in your next race or simply work those legs, thighs and calves and burn over double the calories in your workout. The Proform 2000 not only goes up to a very healthy 15% incline it also will decline by 3% allowing you to strengthen those shins and prepare for those downhill segments.
- Multiple Training options – You can enjoy dozens of fresh new workouts using the iFit technology. The iFit addition (sold separately on Amazon here) allows you to join multiple weight-loss, running and other challenges that will keep you motivated every time you use the treadmill.
- Connects to Google Maps – If you need some extra inspiration or are just feeling creative, you can connect to google maps with iFit (find on Amazon here) and map out your own scenic route or select from an already mapped route and the Proform 2000 will automatically adjust in incline to mimic the terrain. Ultimately, a great training tool!
- 18 built in workouts – If you don’t wish to invest in iFit, the Proform 2000 also comes in with 18 built-in, pre-set workouts that allow you to meet your training needs with just a click of the button. Or if you prefer customizing as you go, you can adjust the speed and incline as the desire strikes.
- Quiet – Due to precision engineering, the Proform Pro 2000 allows you to have a quiet and smooth workout experience whether you are moving for 1 or 30 miles.
- Space Saving – The Proform 2000 builds on previous designs and not only folds up to save on valuable space but is also now improved with a hydraulic spring which easily lifts and lowers your treadmill with barely any work from you.
- Strong and well build motor – Powered by the 3.5 continuous commercial horsepower Mach Z motor, the Proform 2000 is able to handle the strain of the hardcore runner, the recreational jogger or those who just enjoy a walk. In addition the motor is designed to self-cool, so you don’t have to worry about stopping your workout because of overheating.
- Cushioned Belt – Designed for optimum comfort, the specially designed belt greatly lessens the impact on your joints, making this a great option for those who love running or jogging but struggle with the hard reality of pavement. The great design and shock absorbers on either side allow you to stay strong throughout your workout without knee pain or other physical issues.
- Warranty – The Proform Pro 2000 also offers a great warranty policy! A life warranty on the frame and motor guaranteed by the manufacturer. Plus a 5 year warranty on parts and a 2 year warranty on labor!
- Price – All of this for a very reasonable price. Although an investment, it is a worthwhile one for the quality and design of this treadmill. Check Amazon here for the most current price.
Honestly, there aren’t really any. Some have complained about customer service issues but those can be quickly alleviated by picking a good source to buy from. My personal favorite (no joke, 99% of my online shopping is done here) is Amazon.com. Not only do they often give you lower prices, they offer free shipping for most items and have an awesome customer support reputation as well as a pretty great return policy.
Other Handy-Dandy Tidbits:
- The Proform 2000 has a shelf that allows you to hold your kindle, ipad, book, tv remote, plus spaces on the side for water bottles, phone, keys, wallets or whatever else you may wish to stick in there!
- For those who need to know how big for space reasons, the Proform 2000 measures in at 72.22 x 33.87 x 57.1 in. If you are worried that it may be too big, remember that due to it’s innovative space-saving technology, it is ridiculously easy to fold up and save on that space when you aren’t working out.
- It’s pretty easy to install. It’s a heavy duty, well-built machine so you may need some help moving it, but other than that it’s easy to put together and should be up and running within 2 hours.
- The weight limit for a person is 375 lbs, which is a great option for those who are on the bigger size but want to invest in their health and fitness from their home.
Should you buy the Proform 2000:
If you are serious about your health and fitness, and are committed to either continuing your habits of running, jogging or walking, or want to make the investment in your health and well being than yes! The Proform Pro 2000 is for you!
Even if you love running outside, the fact is sometimes that weather is simply nasty; sometimes it’s cold, dark and stormy; maybe you even live in a part of the world where it’s like that a good part of the year. In any of these cases, having an in-home option that allows you to follow your training plan consistently is essential for keeping on track with your fitness and health goals. Head on over to Amazon to buy it and invest in your health! Run. Walk. Jog. Hit those goals and continue to be the best you that you can be!