Weslo Cadence g 5.9 Treadmill Review
Are You Looking for a Way to Stay Fit But:
- You have a limited budget.
- You don’t have the time or means to get to the gym.
- You have a small home and need a easy, cheap, space-saving solution that will allow you to get the job done.
- You need a way to exercise, no matter the time of day, weather, or child-care logistics.
If any of these describe you and your needs, then the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 Treadmill just might be for you! Continue for a full, comprehensive review on its pros and cons. Or go straight to Amazon for more information and prices.
What are the Pros of the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 Treadmill?
- Comfortable Cell Cushioning – It’s fairly common knowledge that running is a high impact sport and hence it can be hard on the joints. With this built in cushioning, it lessons the hard impact you get from running or jogging on pavement and protects you from injury as well as just making it more enjoyable to run, walk or jog! Some people have even said that they’ll exercise for longer just because it’s so much more comfortable. That’s not a guarantee of course, but it sure is an extra fun little perk! For some more information in avoiding injuries, check here for some extra tips.
- Space saving! – The Weslo Cadence g 5.9 model is compact and folds up onto the wall when not in use, making it the perfect solution for the person whose health is a priority but who doesn’t have a lot of room for equipment. This feature makes it very easy to fold it down and watch your TV show or movie while you get your workout in, and then pop it back up so it’s out of the way for daily life. It is also able to be moved from room to room, if that is necessary as well!
- Different built-in workouts! – This particular Weslo Cadence treadmill has six workouts designed by personal trainers to fit your requirements. Just flip one on if you need some help deciding what to do, or make your own by manually adjusting your speed as you exercise.
- Quiet! – Need to workout but worried about making noise? This machine will do it! You can exercise in peace knowing that no loud clanking will wake up the baby or bother the neighbors in the apartment downstairs!
- All the essential tracking features – During your workout, you can scroll through time elapsed, distance, mph you are going, and calories burned with a touch of a button. This gives you everything you need to know in an easy to read format! As an extra bonus, it also has a Thumb Heart Rate Monitor you can use while working out, in case you are interested in what zone you are in!
- Reasonably priced – Many treadmills are in the $1000+ range which can be a bit daunting if you’re just starting out or simply don’t have a huge budget. This one is well within the $500 budget range and is one of the cheapest on the market. You can find the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 treadmill on Amazon with it’s current price here! Throw in the free shipping, and it’s even a better deal!
- Easy to set up – Most of us hate long, laborious equipment set up. Unless you’re that guy or gal who just LOVES to tinker, the majority of us want to buy something and have it ready to go quickly. Well, this machine is easy to get up and running! Follow the instructions, screw in a few screws and within 20-30 minutes, you’ll be ready to go!
What are the Cons of the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 Treadmill?
- This is a basic treadmill. It has two incline adjustments but these are manual. They are very easy to use, but you do have to stop your workout to adjust the machine to a different incline.
- If you are a serious runner, or like a lot of bells and whistles, you will probably be happier with a different choice of treadmill. Although the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 is an absolutely great treadmill, it’s more geared for the person who wants to get a good, basic workout in and doesn’t care a lot about fancy gadgets, high inclines, or speeds greater than 10 mph. If you are looking for a higher end machine, check out my review on the Proform Pro 2000 treadmill here.
Other Helpful Facts and Tidbits:
- For measuring purposes, it’s a 68” x 31” x 10”.
- The safety limit is a 275 pound person, so keep this in mind, in case weight might be an issue.
- For reading or other needs, there is a small ledge where you could rest a kindle, ipad, book or TV remote as well as a place for water bottles so you can stay hydrated easily!
Who is This For?
- Beginning or Intermediate fitness enthusiasts.
- If you want an easy, inexpensive way to exercise and burn some calories as often and as many times as you want.
- If you are on a budget and want a reliable, sturdy machine.
The Weslo Cadence g 5.9 is a treadmill that will give you the freedom of working out in your own home, no matter the weather or time of day. It will give you a solid workout, whether you are into running, jogging, walking or a combo of all three. It will make it easy to exercise in a small space by allowing you to quickly set it up when you need to and then fold it back up when you are done. It will save you money in gym fees and time in travelling. If these all describe your needs, then head on over to this link on Amazon for more details, reviews and prices!